fam

fam

Monday, May 7, 2012

2012 So Far

Ok so I take pictures of everything! I'm going to do a picture blog for the year so far.

01.01.12 Wesley was commissioned at Midway Church. He is going to 11 countries in 11 months!

01.01.12 New Years Day at Granny Kathy's. Yes Lyla's bib says Potty Like A Rock Star and you can guess who got it for her (daddy).


01.07.12 Baby Shower for Cindy. This is Andrews mom. Andrew is the little boy I nanny who is now 3 1/2 and I have kept him since he was 4 months old.



01.08.12 We had a "surprise" going away party for Wes. He found out about the surprise part but was still so excited to see everyone. It was an emotional time, but we are all so proud of him for what he is doing. He is on the world race and sharing Jesus with people all over the world. 11 countries in 11 months. Check out his blog http://wesleyvickers.theworldrace.org/


01.09.12 Me and Mom took Wes to the airport. We cried like crazy! He is taking everything in 2 bags! I can't even pack for a week in 2 bags lol. See you in November Wes!


01.12.12 Lyla turned 4 months old!



01.19.12 Lyla met her friends Sawyer and Rhett Hanes. Rhett LOVES Lyla. He always wants to hold her it is so sweet. Saywer is just chillin, he is a chill baby, Lyla could take a lesson or two from him.




01.29.12 Baby Charlotte Elizabeth Upchurch was born! She has so much pretty hair and looks so much like Andrew it is so funny.




02.10.12 We went to Metter Ga to see Granny Edenfield. This is five generations!



02.14.12 Valentines day! We went to visit Granny Joyce




02.12.12 Lyla Turned 5 months old. Such a silly girl. Her hair is finally growing though!




03.09.12 Kyle and I took Andrew to the Childrens Museum of Atlanta, the CNN center, and centenial olympic park! We had such a fun day! We love him so much. He had so much fun in the water, trying to avoid it, he had us laughing so hard!




                   03.12.12 Lyla turned 6 months old! She slept on her belly for the first time. So cute. Yes I freaked out and checked on her like a dozen times, but I know she is safe and loves sleeping on her belly now.



04.08.12 Easter Time! Lyla just put the plastic eggs in her mouth, maybe next year she will be into hunting for eggs.




 


04.14.12 Sunny turned 9! We had such a good time doing her photoshoot! The carnival theme birthday April did for her was so much fun too!

04.12.12 Lyla turned 7 months old. She is crawling, pulling up, still trying so hard to walk, talking so much baby talk, singing, and making funny faces. I truly love this age! Her personality is growing so much and well I will saw it is awesome being her favorite person!


04.20.12 The Dove Awards with my best friends! Katie won tickets (that Mick and Stephanie told her about) and asked us girls to go with her! We went to 2 urban licks in atlanta and then to the show.




 04.28.12 Katie graduated college with her anthropology degree from West GA. No more studying, no more spanish lol. So proud of her and super excited because she will get to spend more time with me and Lyla now!


Well that is the update of 2012 so far. I am super excited about having a blog and being able to share some of my life on here. I'm not a good speller and I have never been good at grammar so just know when you are reading, it wont be perfect and error less lol(that is for all my teacher friends and my husband who is a great speller)!

No comments:

Post a Comment