fam

fam

Sunday, July 22, 2012

May = Pool Time



May 4 was Lyla's first pool visit


Lyla turned 8 months old

May was a fun month! Pool time is always fun and watching Lyla grow up is awesome!
 Mothers day was pretty amazing too. I know last year was my first technical mothers day, but this year it was just amazing getting to see Lyla and hold her. It is so cool to know that God called me to be her mother and entrusted her to me to raise, nurture, and care for. It is such an overwhelming task at times, but His grace is sufficient and it is such an honor to be a mother!  All the labor pains, poopy diapers, sleepless nights, self-sacrificing days will never compare to the joy of raising this child. Being a mother has made me a stronger person and a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment